[Paraview] memory leak when saved animation

Sergei D. sj2001 at yandex.ru
Thu May 19 15:34:31 EDT 2011

19.05.2011 17:20, D. Sergei пишет:
> Hello.
> I have a memory leak when saved animation (as from gui and from python). I attach a test case. When run test.py process uses RAM upto 35% (I have 12GB). After this using memory for the process reset to 0 and starts grow again. But a total using of a memory continues grow without stops.
> ps. my system is openSUSE 11.3
>
> test case (3.4MB):
> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/714488/memory-leak-test.tar.gz

Seems, a some problem with off-screen rendering.
When I use WriteImage instead AnimationView and run script with

pvbatch --use-offscreen-rendering test.py

I get memory leak.
But without --use-offscreen-rendering option there is no memory leak.
(But a window is blink. How can I avoid this?)
I attach modified test.py (with WriteImage)

--
Best regards,
Sergei D.