[Paraview] How to repeat a 1 deg segment to produce larger angles

Wayne Wu salad00 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 09:52:59 EDT 2011

Dear all,

I am doing an axial symmetrical model by rotating a 2D geometry along
the circumferential direction by only 1 degree. This is sufficient for
the modelling; however I expect to represent the modelling results in
ParaView with 10 to 20 degrees, which would be larger and better for
3D presentations. I am wondering how I can repeat the 1 deg only
result periodically to produce a 3D view with at least 10 degrees.

Thanks a lot for your advices in advance.

Best regards,
http://code-saturne.blogspot.com/