[Paraview] paraviewweb on windows

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Tue May 10 08:14:40 EDT 2011

Hi Katsumi,

as I said previously, ParaViewWeb should work on Windows but it's a
non-tested platform. Which means we can't really help you with that.
So if you don't have any skills in building such system on Windows,
you should definitely try to get a Linux or a Mac. That's exactly what
happen with Luca who finally managed to setup a server on Linux.

Seb