[Paraview] Multiblock Dataset: Extract Block in Python

Bastil2001 at yahoo.de Bastil2001 at yahoo.de
Sun Mar 6 15:03:27 EST 2011

Fabian,

I don't know but I don't mind either. I use my workaround mentioned
below without any problems so far. The only limitation it has is it is
only woking with multi-block datasets of dimension one (Ensight-Reader,
some_wall_name) but not with the parallel OpenFOAM reader (Dimension
two: Patches -> some_wall_name). I have no solution for this so far.

Regards Bastian