[Paraview] Make install still does not work in 3.10.1

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jun 29 13:38:52 EDT 2011

Bastian,

Make install should work. If you can elaborate on the issues you are
having, we can track it down. Also note everyone has different
expectations with "make install", some want the 3rd party dependencies
such as Qt, installed, others don't. It starts getting confusing
pretty quickly. So, if I am not mistaken, the default "make install"
doesn't make any attempts to install libraries not built by ParaView
itself. However it provides mechanisms to import additional cmake
files with custom rules to install any dependencies.

Utkarsh

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 1:13 PM, Bastil2001 at yahoo.de