[Paraview] Volume rendering for unstructured grids

Atanas Atanasov atanasoa at in.tum.de
Wed Jun 29 02:49:54 EDT 2011

Hello,
i have a c++ servermanager application and i want to display a volume
for given vtk file. I am using the vtkSMProxy classes. For the file
reading i have the <internal_sources,legacyreader> proxy and for the
volume representation i have the UnstructuredGridVolumeRepresentation.
At this point i can't see anything in my window. Should i change
something in the code. At the end i want to have the result as in
paraview after selecting the volume choice as representation.
Regards,
A.Atanasov