[Paraview] Scalar draped topography distortion

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Tue Jun 21 06:38:06 EDT 2011

Hello Cecilia,

I have done a small bit of texture mapping in ParaView, but not on distorted surfaces, and it sounds like you are dealing with a subtle issue that I've never run across.

I am also CCing the list, so hopefully someone will have tried something similar.

Good luck,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group