[Paraview] Recommendations for display of 4D color dataset

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jun 15 08:59:49 EDT 2011

ParaView associates color maps with array-names, so all arrays with
the same name use the same color map. An easiest way around this is to
apply the "Calculator" filter to each of the mha file readers set the
expression to the name of the input array while change the "Result
Array Name" for every instance of the calculator to be something
unique. Now you can color the results produced by each of the
calculators differently using different colormaps.

Utkarsh