[Paraview] how to constrain interaction widgets ?

Shailender Kanwar shailender.kanwar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 01:05:41 EDT 2011

Hi

I have been trying to add a line widget to my view with one end fixed at the
origin. Basically it is going to represent and incoming ray and is going to
be used for getting the incident angle of the ray on which my filter will
work.

I looked at the elevation filter and added the line as described there but
the resulting line widget has both end freely movable. Also how can i make
the panel to be updated with the angle of the line vector instead of the
point coordinates?

thanks

--
Shailender Kanwar