[Paraview] Thickness of highlight lines?

David Doria daviddoria at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 20:32:25 EDT 2011

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 8:57 AM, Utkarsh Ayachit
<utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com> wrote:
> I am not sure it's exposed in the GUI, but you can change the
> "SelectionLineWidth" property on the selected representation from
> Python.
>
> Utkarsh

That will work. I created a sphere source, then tried this in the python shell:

>>> GetSources()
{('Sphere1', '71'): <paraview.servermanager.Sphere object at 0xb6f13ec>}

>>> dp = GetDisplayProperties('Sphere1')

but I got:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<console>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/lib/paraview/site-packages/paraview/simple.py", line 160,
in GetDisplayProperties
    return GetRepresentation(proxy, view)
  File "/usr/lib/paraview/site-packages/paraview/simple.py", line 151,
in GetRepresentation
    rep = servermanager.CreateRepresentation(proxy, view)
  File "/usr/lib/paraview/site-packages/paraview/servermanager.py",
line 2052, in CreateRepresentation
    display = view.SMProxy.CreateDefaultRepresentation(aProxy.SMProxy, 0)
AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute 'SMProxy'

Once we resolve this, would it just be

dp.Representation.SelectionLineWidth = 3

?

Thanks,

David