[Paraview] vtkPVPostFilter bug question

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Tue Jun 7 09:40:18 EDT 2011

I suspect that something is wrong on your side. My reasoning:

- vtkPVPostFilter already copies all of the meta-data (whole extent and
extent translator) needed in the RequestInformation pass

- There should be no need to copy this meta-data in RequestData pass, which
is what CopyInformation() would do

- Everything else in ParaView seem to work fine with structured grids

Can you verify why the geometry filter is not displaying the data? Is
it because it
is missing whole extent? If that is the case, can one of your filters
be removing or
corrupting whole extent in RequestInformation? Or are you changing whole extent
in RequestData but not reporting it in RequestInformation?

-berk