[Paraview] add an unstructured volume mapper to paraview

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Fri Jun 3 09:11:16 EDT 2011

You may want to start by writing and getting your mapper working in
VTK itself. Refer to
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkUnstructuredGridVolumeMapper.html
you may want to look at the subclasses and see how those implement the
superclasses API. YOu basicall need to override Render(..). Look at
the subclasses to see how that's done.

Utkarsh