[Paraview] running plugin with ParaView git + Qt 4.7.1

Odile Lemay o_lemay at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 24 10:25:16 EST 2011

Hello,

I recompiled everything including  my plugins (readers, filters) and every thing works fine.
I use Qt 4.7.1, ParaView 3_9 git and I supported Windows XP and Linux Fedora 12 64 bits.

I start ParaView using a script including all the required environment  variables.

For now, ParaView 3_9 is test at our Institut.

Bonne journée :-)

Odile Lemay