[Paraview] Viewing volumetric images

Karl Battams karlbattams at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 13:33:25 EST 2011

OpenGL is indeed up-to-date and working, though I do notice that direct
rendering is not. It should be for some of the other stuff I do, but I don't
know if Paraview will rely on it or not (?). So I'll try a reboot when I get
chance and see if that resolves it, but I'm sure that it (direct rendering)
was working last week and the Paraview thing was not...

Karl