[Paraview] unstructured grid, programmable filters: extract, process array data

Nico Schlömer nico.schloemer at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 10:25:35 EST 2011

That sounds *exactly* like what I need. Great!
I'm having problems selecting the data sets though: Where
"atan(psi__Y/psi__X)" works with the calculator filter, "math.atan2(
psi__Y, psi__X)" fails in the PythonCalculator with

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<string>", line 19, in <module>
  File "<string>", line 27, in RequestData
NameError: name 'psi__Y' is not defined

I looked at http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Python_Calculator but
couldn't figure out what's wrong.

--Nico