[Paraview] Mesa-7.8.2 incompatible?

Fabian, Nathan ndfabia at sandia.gov
Tue Feb 15 16:38:17 EST 2011

Hi,

I've built a recent pull of the master branch against Mesa-7.8.2. I'm
building pure Offscreen with no X or GL.  When I try to render I get the
following fatal error:

main/renderbuffer.c:1924: _mesa_add_renderbuffer: Assertion `bufferName ==
BUFFER_DEPTH || bufferName == BUFFER_STENCIL ||
fb->Attachment[bufferName].Renderbuffer == ((void *)0)' failed.

I get this in my own coprocessing app, but I also tested pvserver connected
via client elsewhere and got the same error when the render started.  When I
build with GL both apps work fine.

Thanks,
Nathan.