[Paraview] moving cameras

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Sun Feb 13 23:54:31 EST 2011

What operating system is this? I just tried it on mac and I don't seem
to have any issue adding the second orbit for the second view
irrespective of whether I add the orbit immediately after creating the
view or and some other point in future. Is there something else I
should be doing to reproduce this issue?

Utkarsh