[Paraview] Amazon EC2 Cluster + Paraview

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Fri Feb 11 17:37:47 EST 2011

Also, when compiling set VTK_USE_X to OFF.  An ldd on your binary should
show no X11 library dependencies either.  When compiled without X, you dont
need to specify any --use-offscreen-rendering flag to pvserver.  It is
possible to compile with X and libGL and OSMesa, but it sounds like you are
trying to create a pure osmesa build?

Pat