[Paraview] Multiblock dataset, ghost nodes and problem with rendering contours with opacity

Mohamad M. Nasr-Azadani mmnasr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 16:46:40 EST 2011

Thanks Michael.
I guess you are right that extra time is due to overlapping the ghost
layers.

If you want more performance, you should use .pvti and .vti instead .pvtr
and .vtr to store rectilinear data.

My grid is not necessarily uniform even in one direction. If I remember
correctly, *.vti files are only for constant spacing, e.g. dx (or dy or dz)
in each direction which should not work in my case.

Thanks