[Paraview] WRF

Andy Bauer andy.bauer at kitware.com
Wed Feb 9 17:34:30 EST 2011

If there isn't a reader that's already doing what you need then you'll need
to import it yourself into paraview.  Information on that is on the wiki at
http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView#Importing_Data . If any of the vtkNetCDF*
readers are close to what you want you it's probably easiest to just build
off of those.  You can do a search for those readers at
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classes.html

Andy