[Paraview] XDMF data set not showing, or crashes

Jon Goldman goldman at stellarscience.com
Tue Feb 8 20:52:37 EST 2011

Oops, I should have re-titled this email.

What I meant to say, is the images in the previous email are showing one
of the issues I have been seeing with the data set. I recently pulled
and rebuilt ParaView from source and things are better:
a) It is not crashing with this data set;  yay!
b) Not displaying those crazy bounds - though sometimes it loads and
does not show anything;
c) And I think I saw on the git log that Utkarsh fixed a crashing bug
when a xdmf temporal collection had no time step specified (so thanks
Utkarsh! and whoever else fixed bugs :-)

Jon