[Paraview] 3.10RC1 64bit on Ubuntu

Fabian Braennstroem f.braennstroem at gmx.de
Sat Feb 5 08:15:10 EST 2011

Hi,

quite nice release!

I would like to report some issues on my machine...

- there is the cgns reader missing (if I understood it correct from the
release notes, there should be one)
- for OpenFOAM file formats one often has just a '.foam' file in the
case directory without a prefix... this is not displayed anymore in the
open dialog
- it seems that the python calculator or programmable filter is not
working completely using a python state file
- there is a segmentation fault when I run the attached script (this
happened as well, when I tried to set it up with the gui for the first
time; the second try it worked without a segmentation fault); if needed
I could send the data!?

Best Regards!
Fabian