[Paraview] Some tests and questions about PV 3.10.0-RC1

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Fri Feb 4 13:22:07 EST 2011

Hi Richard,

I've just talked to Rob about your problem and explained your point.
Rob is going to report a bug for that.
One solution we were thinking of is when several files are selected in
the OpenFile process, if we already have define a reader for a given
extension, we reuse that same reader and ask for the reader type only
for new extension where concurrent reader exist.

What do you think ?

Seb