[Paraview] Windows : Can't see control panel of Surface LIC

Aurélien Marsan aur.marsan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 09:29:06 EST 2011

Sorry for answering only now.
I think I'm using the 3.8.1, for windows 32 bits. Maybe should I try with
the 3.10.0-RC1 ?

For other questions : surfaceLIC is autolaoded at the launching of Paraview.
And it can work if I use the Calculator in order to calculate a vector.
In fact, I just don't see the toolbar, and then I can't choose the Active
Vector Fieds in order surfaceLIC to work.

... Maybe something wrong in the .xml file ?