[Paraview] Tracing Zoom

pat marion pat.marion at kitware.com
Tue Feb 1 11:50:08 EST 2011

Hi,

In your python script you can set the view size:

RenderView1.ViewSize = [800, 600]

If you want to the image to be larger than your desktop window can normally
handle, you can pass a Magnification argument to the WriteImage command in
your python script.

WriteImage("out.png", Magnification=2)

This will use the aspect ratio according to the view size you have set.

Pat