[Paraview] [Xdmf] Problem with Xdmf/HyperSlab

Jens Kleimann jk at tp4.rub.de
Tue Feb 1 02:40:40 EST 2011

Hi Ken,

thank you for your looking into it. My actual application will in fact have HDF5 in the second DataItem. But then I encountered problems and tried to figure it out using a simple example first.

Can you confirm that my xmf sample file is syntactically correctly for its designated purpose?

Best, Jens.