[Paraview] Paraveiw 3.10.0 error with loading ANSYS data

Robert Maynard robert.maynard at kitware.com
Mon Apr 18 09:49:05 EDT 2011

Hi,

The Ansys file reader is one of the new readers being included from the
VisItBridge. It currently only supports reading files formatted like the
file I have attached. If you would like to see ParaView have better  /
native Ansys file support I recommend you post a bug (
http://www.ParaView.org/Bug ) and also request this feature on user voice (
http://paraview.uservoice.com )