[Paraview] Problem with plugin Creation

R M mlokida at yahoo.fr
Mon Sep 27 10:48:45 EDT 2010

Hi,

I try to create a reader plugin but everything I try does not work.
First I have follow the wiki:
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Plugin_HowTo#Writing_Plugins
The cmale generation is ok. But When I try to compile the projet in visual
studio 2005, I obtain the error LNK2019:    error lnk2019 unresolved external
symbol "public: int __thiscall vtkTestReader::CanReadFile(char const *)"
(?CanReadFile at vtkTestReader@@QAEHPBD at Z) eferenced in function "int __cdecl
vtkTestReaderCommand(class vtkClientServerInterpreter *,class vtkObjectBase
*,char const *,class vtkClientServerStream const &,class vtkClientServerStream
&)"
(?vtkTestReaderCommand@@YAHPAVvtkClientServerInterpreter@@PAVvtkObjectBase@@PBDABVvtkClientServerStream@@AAV3@@Z)
 vtkTestReaderClientServer.obj

 I have modified some stuffs but always the same problem.
So, I have installed plugin wizard. http://pluginwizard.mirarco.org/

I generate a reader with the wizard and when I generate the project using cmake
everything is OK.
But, When I am in visual studio I have the same error !!

Someone has an idea for this kind of problem ?

In attachment the source generated from the wizard.

Thank you.