[Paraview] Plugin that is a reader and a filter

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Sep 22 10:47:49 EDT 2010

It may also be possible to create a composite filter in
> ParaView.  However, I’m not sure anyone as actually tried to make a
> composite filter that starts with a reader, so the implementation in
> ParaView might not support that.

Composite filters rather readers are indeed supported and will work.
The only problem here is that  there's no support for obtaining the
transform from the real-reader  and updating the tranform filter's
default transform value using the value read from the reader.

Utkarsh