[Paraview] CGNS reader

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Mon Sep 20 10:12:31 EDT 2010

We should have basic CGNS functionality through the VisIt bridge in
the next release. However, I don't think that the VisIt reader fully
handles CGNS either. If you have time to invest in it, I'd recommend
developing a full-featured reader by starting from the VisIt one. And
hopefully contribute back to VTK so that the whole community can
benefit from it. If you decide to take this one, please let us know.
We can help.

-berk