[Paraview] ParaView Digest, Vol 77, Issue 39

Aurélien Marsan aur.marsan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 04:50:30 EDT 2010

So this is a typically French problem... ! Thank you Joelle for the
information, it works fine now.....
And so not having to do the export each time I lauch Paraview, I preferred
to change the language of my system in English.

But I'm glad I noticed this, before making too many screen-shots... !

Just a word for the paraview developpers : maybe it could be usefull to
display an error message when the format of floats in a formula is not
consistent with that of the system ? ..... Or maybe the format of numbers in
Paraview should not depend on the system language ?

Regards,