[Paraview] pvbatch (3.8.0) rendering through OSmesa does not work on multiple nodes

Van Mierlo K. kvm at soton.ac.uk
Thu Sep 16 04:31:18 EDT 2010

Hi,

I compiled paraview 3.8 (pvbatch) without X and with OSmesa support to run on the university cluster. When I submit a pvbatch job it works fine on just 1 node of the cluster (max 8 procs) however the rendering goes wrong when using 2 or more nodes on the cluster. I tried this with OSMesa 6.5.3 and with a patched version of OSMesa 7.8.2 from here http://cgit.freedesktop.org/mesa/mesa/commit/?id=91c37599f621a0ec498c0f0add14f16470ca852b

Thanks,

Koen