[Paraview] ParaView and Python general questions

Milos Ilak ilak at mech.kth.se
Tue Sep 14 12:53:55 EDT 2010

Hi Utkarsh,

thanks for your reply. I got 3.8.1 to work easily on my MacBook and tracing
works well. I found on the web that you fixed the bug
0008723<http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=8723>,
and I need to remove the center of rotation from my animations. I downloaded
the latest 'nightly snapshot' using git, and copied the Python modules from
there into the directory of my Mac binary, replacing the ones that come with
the .dmg file. The removal or addition of the center of rotation still
doesn't show in the trace though, and I haven't been able to find the new
method in the python modules. Is it there, and how to find it? Thanks,

Milos