[Paraview] Calculator Filter -- Gradient

Aurélien Marsan aur.marsan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 11:56:40 EDT 2010

That's it.
In the Calculator, I would set the formula : Q1/Q4*iHat + Q2/Q4*jHat +
Q3/Q4*kHat.

In the programmable filter, there is some facilities in order to use numpy
arrays. But what should be the dimensions of the numpy array if we want to
add a vector by doing something like "block.PointData.append(array, 'newQ')"
?