[Paraview] modpython:25: DeprecationWarning: integer argument expected, got float

Aurélien Marsan aur.marsan at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 09:49:24 EDT 2010

Good Afternoon,

I produce a dataset with timestep, looking at
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/Here_are_some_more_examples_of_simple_ParaView_3_python_filters
.
It works well, but at the first time I use my Reader, just after having
launched Paraview, it displays me this message :
modpython:25: DeprecationWarning: integer argument expected, got float

It looks like this is because of the line :
pdo.GetInformation().Append(pdo.DATA_TIME_STEPS(),
pyturbo.GetUpdateTimeSteps(self)[0])
where the function GetUpdateTimeSteps is the same as in the example Producing
Data with Timesteps of the wiki.

Any suggestion of explanation ?
Many thanks,

A.Marsan