[Paraview] Turn vtk Data Object into DataObjectProxy

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Mon Sep 13 02:47:55 EDT 2010

Andy

I'm not sure if it will work but maybe using vtkTrivialProducer might do it for you with SetOutput().

Thanks ....but ...My problem is primarily, how to take the concrete vtk dataset and attach it to a proxy. Each node should have the same Id for the dataset so that the pipeline operates correctly. I've been stepping thrpugh the servermanager NewProxy code to see where the stuff really happens, but can't seem tpo pin it down. Once I have that, I can make a trivial produced, attach the dataset to it, and bind it to a proxy, which will then get used in the pipeline.
I'm sure I'll find the correct procedure eventually...
JB