[Paraview] Paraview & OSX, reproducible crash probably due to something in the input file...

Filippo Spiga filippo.spiga at disco.unimib.it
Wed Sep 8 13:05:19 EDT 2010

  Michael Jackson ha scritto:
> You have a NULL pointer exception in the pqSILModel::update() method.
>
>  libpqComponents.dylib             0x00000001004be293
> pqSILModel::update(vtkGraph*) + 883

Ok, but how I can avoid this problem? and is this problem dependent from
something in my input? How can I discover the bug/error?

Regards

  Filippo SPIGA                MSc, HPC and GRID Technologist
  tel.:   +39 340 8387735      skype: filippo.spiga

«Nobody will drive us out of Cantor's paradise.»
      -- David Hilbert

*****
"Please note this message and any attachment are CONFIDENTIAL and
may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. The contents
are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorized
recipients are requested to preserve this confidentiality and to advise
the sender immediately of any error in transmission."