[Paraview] VisIt plugin and Mac version of paraview

Joel Culina joel.culina at acadiau.ca
Tue Sep 7 15:22:18 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have tecplot .plt (binary) files that I read into paraview using the VisIt plug-in.  Normally, this works fine; however, the linux version of paraview crashes when trying to open .plt files created with an Apple executable that converts tecplot ascii files to tecplot .plt files.  I downloaded a Mac version of paraview, but there is no VisIt plug-in option.

I was wondering if there is a VisIt plug-in somewhere for the Mac version of paraview?

thanks
Joel