[Paraview] Problems with Surface LIC

Phil Tiller ptiller at lolacars.com
Wed Sep 1 09:14:04 EDT 2010

Hi,

I've just joined this list and have had a look through a few of the
problem.

I was using Paraview on an AMD 64 Linux machine running opensuse 10.2
and the graphics card is a Quadro FX1700.  I had no problems producing
surface LIC plots on this.

I have now upgraded the OS on this machine to opensuse 11.1 and have
used the latest graphics driver for my card.  I now cannot produce
surface LIC plots and paraview crashes if I try.

There are reasons why I would prefer not to have to go back to opensuse
10.2 and so need to get paraview working properly on my new setup.  The
problem must be to do with the graphics card and the new OS.  Has
anybody come across this before and know of a solution?

Thanks,

Phil
This email has been scanned for viruses by www.epagency.net
If you consider this email spam, please forward it to spam at epagency.net