[Paraview] Temporal integration

Martin Vymazal martin.vymazal at vki.ac.be
Mon Oct 25 15:15:49 EDT 2010

Hello,

  I would like to ask if ParaView can integrate in time. My dataset
comes from a time-dependent CFD simulation. I sliced the geometry and
computed some (integral) quantities on this slice. In other words,
there's one scalar value associated with the sliced plane at every
time step. It would help me if I could integrate these scalars as
time-dependent variables since I need a time-averaged value as well.
Is this possible?

  Thank you.

Best regards,

    Martin Vymazal