[Paraview] Saving Views

burlen burlen.loring at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 12:48:47 EDT 2010

Phil,

It is a bug after all. Would you mind filing a report?

http://www.paraview.org/Bug

these steps can be used to reproduce.

1) start pv
2) enable parallel projection
3) make a cone source with the default values
4) change the view noticeably: rotate, shift, move out, etc, etc ...
5) from the camera dialog, save the camera config
6) close pv
7) start a new pv
8) make a cone source
9) from the camera dialog, load the camera config you saved in step 4

thanks
Burlen