[Paraview] [CMake] Reusing configuration

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Sun Oct 17 17:01:01 EDT 2010

Since nobody was able to help me on the cmake list, may be this is a PV issue?
My problem is I do not manage to compile a plugin with the development distribution.
After a couple os discussions on the cmake list, my CMakeLists.txt now looks like this:

SET(ParaView_DIR /ParaView-Development-3.8.1-Linux-i686/lib/paraview-3.8)
FIND_PACKAGE(ParaView REQUIRED)
INCLUDE(${PARAVIEW_USE_FILE})

ADD_PARAVIEW_PLUGIN(MyPlugin "1.0"
                                     SERVER_MANAGER_XML MyPlugin.xml
                                     SERVER_MANAGER_SOURCES vtkMyPlugin.cxx)

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES(/ParaView-3.8.1/VTK)

but the header files are still not found:

[ 14%] Generating vtkSMXML_MyPlugin.h
-- Generate module: MyPlugin
[ 28%] Generating vtkMyPluginClientServer.cxx
Scanning dependencies of target MyPlugin
[ 42%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/MyPlugin.dir/vtkMyPlugin.o
/vtk/vtkLocal/MyPlugin2/vtkMyPlugin.cxx:26:35: error:
vtkMarchingCubesCases.h: Aucun fichier ou dossier de ce type

find /ParaView-3.8.1/VTK -name vtkMarchingCubesCases.h
/ParaView-3.8.1/VTK/Filtering/vtkMarchingCubesCases.h

And this plugin compiles well with a PV-3.8.0 source installation.

Any help?