[Paraview] Temporal Filter

Biddiscombe, John A. biddisco at cscs.ch
Thu Nov 25 08:49:43 EST 2010

Whenever I see partial on a dataset it's usually caused by a multiblock dataset having arrays on N blocks, but missing them on others. The information tab is telling you that on some blocks they exist - on others - they don't. Is it possible that when you jump in time arbitrarily, the source object is falling over on some blocks.

If your data isn't multiblock, then ignore this. The temporal data created is probably wrong somehow and paraview is thinking its multiblock when it shouldn't be - (the temporal output is a collection object and there are many known bugs in the current implementation which I will hopefully fix around Christmas time).

JB