[Paraview] Volume rendering of CSV data

John Haiducek jhaiduce at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 17:20:34 EST 2010

You might have luck converting it to a structured grid. There are a
couple of filters that do that. You might need to downsample your grid
using Extract Subset first in order to get renders in a reasonable
time.

Another way would be to convert to vtkStructuredPoints first, although
I don't know a way to do that inside of paraview; I wrote a program in
C++ to do it but the input wasn't a CSV file.
John Haiducek
On Nov 16, 2010 12:38 PM, "Pablo Bianucci"
<pablo.bianucci at mail.mcgill.ca> wrote:> Hello,