[Paraview] documentation

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Nov 15 15:31:01 EST 2010

Ken,

We totally understand your frustration. For this very reason, we have
started working on an online version of a user's guide for ParaView
which will be freely available. With every release of ParaView we will
package a pdf file which will serve as the manual for that release.

You can look at the current state of this document at
http://paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/Users_Guide/Table_Of_Contents. It's
still under development, but we plan to have most of the sections
filled in by ParaView 3.10 release.

Utkarsh