[Paraview] interactively plotting points in 2D ImageData

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Nov 10 09:47:28 EST 2010

Apply "Extract Subset" to extract a 1D section and then try using the
"Plot Data" filter. That will allow you to plot the raw attribute
data.

The error message you get after the ExtractVOI is because ParaView is
trying to show the data in the 2D, you can ignore that. Simply hide
the "ExtractVOI" in the 2D view and apply Plot Data.

Utkarsh