[Paraview] Building a ParaView plugin

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Mon Nov 8 15:01:36 EST 2010

You need to compile a plugin and load that, simply loading the XML
wouldn't do. Look at the example in
${ParaViewSource}/Examples/Plugins/Filter to see how to write the
CMakeLists.txt to build such a plugin.

Refer to the Wiki for additional details:
http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/Plugin_HowTo#Adding_a_new_VTK_filter

Utkarsh