[Paraview] PV on Windows with VS requirements

Fred Fred stan1313 at hotmail.fr
Wed Jun 30 10:31:10 EDT 2010

But their pre-built version is, by default, built on MinGW (at least those that is listed in their GPL download page).And using the version attached to the link below implies having VS2008, while only VS2010 is now available (someone here reported compatibility issues between VS2008 and VS2010, that is Microsoft lol).If you can tell me where to find VS2008, it may help me.