[Paraview] Rendering a sub-class of vtkImageData in paraview

Berk Geveci berk.geveci at kitware.com
Wed Jun 30 08:54:39 EDT 2010

Oh, I see. I was about to write that we should change ShallowCopy() to copy
the Information but I realized that this would have some really bad side
effects. We use Information to store some pipeline meta-data and we don't
want those copied. The easiest way to get around this is to store the
meta-data in FieldData. FieldData arrays should always be copied.

-berk