[Paraview] Visualizations works converted to python code

rhushabh at iitk.ac.in rhushabh at iitk.ac.in
Tue Jun 29 07:55:27 EDT 2010

Hi,
I am working on a set of images and have to carry out many filters and
changes in the color schemes before taking a snapshot of it.
Can we get our work converted into python code? ...
or is the work stored into some python file when we work already?
so that we can only change the input file name and run the code on the
python shell
As our work has been completed already ,so this would be very helpful to
run it on multiple files.

One more doubt : how do we use the exported color scheme in paraview from
python shell ?

Thank You in advance

Rhushabh Bhandari